Senior Sales Engineer ( Security ) Dallas,Houston , Boston, California, Chicago, NY
Locations: Dallas, Houston , San Fran, and Chicago
- 5+ years experience as a senior network engineer. Security and/or pre-sales experience a plus.
- Understanding of Network Access Control, Intrusion Prevention Systems or similar network security technology (AV, FW).
- Experienced in product demonstrations, proof of concepts, and interfacing with external clients.
- Strong understanding of the following:
- Networking: Routing, Switching (layer 2/layer 3), MPLS, VPN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, ACL, CLI, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, 802.1X, SSL
- Traffic Monitoring/Spanning: 802.1Q, VLAN
- Troubleshooting Skills: TCPDUMP, SNMPWALK, NETSTAT, Wireshark
- Security Products: SIEM, Vulenerability Assessment, MDM, ePO, or similar technologies
- Authentication: 802.1x, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, smart card, NTLMv2
- Database: SQL, MySQL
- Network/Host Security: NAC, IPS, FW, AV, or similar technologies
- OS: Linux/UNIX, Windows, MAC, Android, IOS
- Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, etc. is preferred
- Proficiency in quickly evaluating key attributes of example network infrastructures and ability to articulate how these attributes would interact with the application of specific kinds of security products including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, forensic systems, and AV software.
- Experience installing, managing, and supporting real-world network and computer security systems.
- Understanding of the current threat and vulnerability landscape.
- Experience in designing/engineering network and security solutions for large enterprise networks.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, including negotiation and presentation skills with audiences of varying levels of technical understanding.
- Responsible for representing the ForeScout products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Ability to work independently with excellent project management skills.
- Team player who is highly collaborative with excellent people management and influence management skills.
Secure Recruiting International, Inc.
Networking / Information Security / Wireless Specialist