The Strategic Account Manager will work closely with prospective clients in a consultative role to position Company’s e-security professional services and managed services solutions.
- Develop/formulate new business and revenue models to generate higher growth and margin opportunity
- Gather client requirements and prioritize for both existing and future requirements
- Manage business and sales development to include management of key clients and client activity
- Negotiate client contracts
- Develop long-term client relationships and have a strong “customer-first” philosophy
- Work with management to identify opportunities across diverse industries and markets various sales activities that drive prospects through the awareness and consideration phases of the sales cycle.
- Assists with integrating offering into client sites
- Achieve assigned revenue goals and objectives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3-8 years of progressive sales experience and possess strong account and relationship management skills
- Demonstrate a proven track record in selling professional consulting services or managed services in B2B e-security Solutions, networking, telecommunications or other related services
- Possess previous experience in executing and managing large contracts such as Master Services Consulting Agreements
- A proven track record as a self-starter with ability to develop strong relationships with senior executives within targeted accounts
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize outcomes and display proven strategy implementations